This version is a feature and bugfix release. Please checkout the release notes below and also the updated documentation on http://quebbemann.kicks-ass.net/idea-maven-plugin/usage.html
version 1.1 of the plugin, Maven was called via the start script
provided with the normal Maven installation. In order to get better
access to the running Maven process Maven now is called directly by
starting a Java process. This for example allows terminating the
running Maven process by the user.
- Sorting of goals should not move Phases node from top position
- Spaces in pathname of POM file causes build failure
- Replace call to Maven-2 script with direct java call to allow better control over process. Checkout http://quebbemann.kicks-ass.net/idea-maven-plugin/usage.html for further details
- Replace "Path to Maven-2 script" setting with "Path to Maven-2 home directory"
- Add a "Cancel Build" button to the build output window
- Add a "Close Output" button to build output window
- Add a "Pause Output" button to build output window
- Add a "Rerun Maven" button to build output window
- Remove references to non-public Maven repository